The typical layout of this 1970's rancher was too small and compartmentalized for the homeowners. A remodeling plan for the main living space full of Pennings' Character was just what they were looking for.
- Relocating the stairs and Dining Room into a seldom used Living Room
- Moving the Laundry up from the Basement
- Creating a larger Pantry with 2-way swinging door
- Remodeling the Kitchen and opening it up
- Clipping garage corner to help unite the living spaces
- New 16x20 Sunroom off the Family Room