Interested in Joining Our Team?
Our employees are our most valuable asset and a part of our family. Employees of Pennings & Sons hold the following core values:
- Honesty and integrity
- Commitment to client satisfaction
- Positive perspective
- Efficiency and Productivity
Pennings & Sons holds employees to a high standard, but compensates very fairly. We also believe that there is more to life than work, so we encourage our employees to balance their work responsibilities with their personal, emotional, and spiritual needs.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our ever-expanding team. If you feel you would be a good fit for Pennings & Sons, please click here to email your resume and contact information. Below you’ll find a list of our current job openings.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
- Project Specialist/Handyman
- Requirements: Must have a strong general knowledge of all phases of building and remodeling, including experience with all types of roofing. Enjoy working independently and have problem solving skills. Have the ability to evaluate and setup a job site. Proficient with computers. Must have valid driver’s license.
- Receptionist (Handyman division)
- Requirements: Positive attitude, great customer service skills, and the ability to multi-task. Experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel is highly preferred. Responsibilities will include answering phones, data entry, customer service, scanning documents, maintaining customer & vendor accounts, and balancing vendor statements.